What You Need |
- 2 cups pitted dates
- 3/4 cup raw cashews
- 1/4 cup nut butter (Peanut Butter, Almond Butter, etc.)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 packages of Amazon PowrBlend
- 1 pinch salt
What to Do |
- Toss everything into a food processor and process until the mixture starts to go smooth and clump into balls. The dates will be all chopped up but you’ll still have bits of nut.
- Turn the Mixture into a 8 by 8 square pan lined with parchment paper.
- Use your hands to firmly press the mixture into the bottom of the pan.
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Remove the uncut bars from the pan by pulling out the parchment paper.
- Cut into the size of pieces you want. If saving some for later we recommend wrapping each bar individually in plastic wrap, this makes it easier for consuming individual bars later.
- Store in air-tight container in the refrigerator or the freezer.