These Oatmeal PowrBars are perfect for taking on the road, eating after a workout, and as a snack in between meals. Made with 7 ingredients this recipe takes only a few minutes to prep and about 30 min of cooking and cooling time before you can enjoy this tasty treat.
What You Need |
- 3 Ripe Bananas
- 1/3 cup Applesauce
- 2 cups Quick Cooking Oats
- 1/4 cup Almond Milk
- 1/2 cup Dried Cranberries
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 6 packets of the Amazon PowrBlend
- Medium Bowl
What To Do |
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, mash together the bananas and add in all of the other ingredients. Mix until well combined.
- Spread into a 9×13 pan (Be sure to spray with non- stick cooking oil first).
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown around the edges.
- Remove from heat and let cool for at least 5 minutes.
- Cut into squares and ENJOY!