This week’s ingredient spotlight is the Apple. The Apple comes from a tree in the rose family, originating from Central Asia. Apples have been grown for thousands of years in Asia and Europe, and were brought to the Americas by the European colonists.
There are many varieties of apples, resulting in a range of desired characteristics, from color to taste.
You may have heard the saying “An apple a day keeps the doctor away.” This round fruit is full of essentials nutrients, such as the following vitamins and minerals:
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin A
- Dietary Fiber
Apples also can help improve your health including:
- Promotes Healthier & Whiter Teeth
- Fights Effects of Aging on the Brain
- Reduces Risk of Diabetes
- Promotes Heart Health
- Reduces Risk of Gallstones
- Helps Neutralize Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Supports the Body’s Immune System
- Reduces Risk of Cataracts
Fun Facts About Apples:
- There are Over 7,500 Varieties of Apples
- Apples Range in Size From as Small as a Cherry to a Grapefruit
- It Takes 4-5 Years for the Apple Tree to Bear Their First Fruit
1ViZN is dedicated to giving everyone the opportunity to have the quality of life they deserve. This includes using only the best ingredients for our products. To learn more about our life changing products subscribe to our blog below and check out our Facebook page.